For the first time two leading EB-5 development groups, introduced their most outstanding projects at Interimm seminar on 12th May, 2017, Ho Chi Minh city.
- HomeFed Corporation is a biggest real estate development company in California, located at Carlsbad, CA.
- HomeFed has a 20-year history with many awards. Has been developing award-winning master-planned communities, and is the largest premises owner in San Diego County.
- HomeFed is owned by Leucadia National Group, an investment corporation traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
- In the Otay Ranch area, HomeFed owns 13,000 housing units, occupying the majority of developing land in the Otay Ranch.
- More than 20-year experience in EB5 field. Continual growing with 5 affiliates and branch offices in over 20 countries.
- A monopoly authorized to exploit investment in restoration of Historical Works. Consulting more than 30 successful EB-5 projects for Vietnamese investors.
- More than 600 applications are appoved I-526 & I-829. Nearly 10,000 cases of foreign workers to Canada, USA, Middle East, Maylaysia and Cayman Islands.
BRIAN P.BILBRAY – Member of Congress
Is the Former Congressman and Former U.S. Representative for California’s 50th congressional district, serving from 2006 to 2012. 37 years experience in federal, state and federal government. Assumed key positions in the California Government.
CHRIS FOULGER – Vice President of HomeFed Corporation
He is responsible for commercial real estate developments in California. A member of the Urban Land Institute, Foulger has a bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Utah and a master’s degree in Real Estate Development from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
MINH LE – INTERIMM CEO
A successful entrepreneur who has studied and worked in Europe.
Minh Le has more than 10 years of experience in the field of Trade, International Investment Management.
He has worked for feading Investment Funds in Korea and Switzerland.
Graduated with a Bachelor of Finance and Accounting and holds Master’s Degree of Finance in the Netherlands, UK.
JERRY MORGAN – President of Mercan Group
Co-managing the AII funds in EB5 field. He is the main speaker at the Asia EB5 seminar. The final decision maker for the request from Asian investors.
Date and Location:
Ho Chi Minh city
Time: 9am , 12th May, 2017
Location: Le Meridien Saigon Hotel, 3C Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.
Register now: 0931 830 838 here
(Free Attendance fee)