The seminar: EB5 – Investment to obtain Green Card for the whole family is held on 4th Jun, 2017 at Ho Chi Minh city.
*** Free attendance fee and buffet dinner.
*** Especially, five pairs of America round-trip tickets go to five EB-5 investors registered at the seminar
Date and Location:
On 4th Jun, 2017 at Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel
2, Lam Sơn Square, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Register: 0931 830 838 or here
Paul J. Borden
President of HomeFed corporation since 1998.
Former Vice President of Leucadia Multinational Corporation, responsible for mergers and acquisitions, corporate asset management including projects relating to real estate, oil & gas exploitation & production, investment in bad debt and corporate restructuring.
Lê Anh Minh
A successful entrepreneur who has studied and worked in Europe.
Minh Le has more than 10 years of experience in the field of Trade, International Investment Management.
He has worked for feading Investment Funds in Korea and Switzerland.
Graduated with a Bachelor of Finance and Accounting and holds Master’s Degree of Finance in the Netherlands, UK.
HomeFed Corporation is a biggest real estate development company in California, located at Carlsbad, CA. HomeFed has a 20-year history with many awards. Has been developing award-winning master-planned communities, and is the largest premises owner in San Diego County.
HomeFed is owned by Leucadia National Group, an investment corporation traded on the New York Stock Exchange. In the Otay Ranch area, HomeFed owns 13,000 housing units, occupying the majority of developing land in the Otay Ranch.
Why choose Escaya?
- The project brings core values to Vietnamese investors: permanent Green Card & Capital Preservation.
- The project has been registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Average number of job creation is 15 jobs per investor – 52% surplus than required by USCIS. Moreover, 98% of the created jobs are direct work from construction regardless of the operation of the business.
- EB5 is in the first place to be refunded.
- The new investment model suits the key market demand – the most successful housing development in San Diego in the past 17 years.